RE: Multiple network interfaces

Did you physically add another NIC or are you just trying to create a
secondary address on your existing card, I wasn't clear from your
description?

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell