RE: [OT, FLAME] Linux Sucks

 | Marc, the original poster clearly had a problem that went way beyond not
 | being able to install Debian, but in charity there is no excess. And it
 | will do no good to make Debian less easy because he was annoying.

I've looked after windows boxes for many years, windows users find it quite
difficult. Many shudder at the thought of installing anything. Most machines
I look at for the first time are in a horribly unstable condition, networks
too for that matter. I'm sorry but in my very limited experience with linux
i can't see it as any more difficult than windows. The major difference
would be that windows hides/ignores conflicts etc, I don't think linux does,
does it?
:-)
cherrio
Lindsay