Re: Status of Testing

Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> writes:

> Can someone fill me in on the status of Testing -- I have not updated my
> Testing/Unstable machine for a while (IIRC the glibc issue??).

I said "Damn the torpedoes" and went ahead and upgraded. So far I
haven't noticed any problems. I run a testing machine with a handful of
unstable programs (notably Gnucash). Remember that I might not be
running the same apps as you.

>                                                                   Now
> some fonts in Galeon/Mozilla are once again ugly,

There was a recent thread on the Gnucash mailing list where someone was
using Gnome 2, whereas Gnucash was using Gnome 1. Here's the workaround
that was offered, maybe it's appropriate here: