RE: PCI ATA card support

G'day Daniel,
I'm going to try and do something else today, I'm suffering information
overload. BUT, I have partioned them as FD but cannot see how to make them
RAID, I have 2 FD partitions where I want 1 83 partition mounted and
initialised as /home (mirrored of coarse).
If I continue the install on only hda can/how do I move /home to the raid
disc later and will the system cope with the relocation.
tia
Lindsay

 | Which ID you use for your partition? If 83 (linux native) it's wrong.
 | You have to use fd (linux raid auto) Of course you can start to install
 | at first hda1, hda2 and hda3 and then start with your RAID partitions.
 | There is also an HOWTO explaining how to create a RAID solution from an
 | existing system.

---