Re: Cisco VPN Client.

Vicente Ferrando said:
> 	Good afternoon,
>
> 	I'm using Cisco VPN client to connect a Debian box to a Cisco VPN 3005.
> I've got the client configured and working for this computer. But I want
> this linux box act like a router, making the tunnel available to the rest
> of the LAN connected to this box.

you cannot do this. the cisco VPN client prevents it from happening.
For security reasons. The same can be said on win32 as well. If you want
to route a full LAN you need the cisco VPN hardware client(~$1500). Or
use another vpn software, I use vtun for UNIX/linux machines.

nate
(used vpn 3005 for about 2 years)