Cisco VPN Client.

	Good afternoon,

	I'm using Cisco VPN client to connect a Debian box to a Cisco VPN 3005.
I've got the client configured and working for this computer. But I want
this linux box act like a router, making the tunnel available to the
rest of the LAN connected to this box.

	This is what I've working right now:

	Linux box ---> Internet --->Cisco 3005 --->Lan2

	And what I want to:

Lan1--->Linux box ---> Internet --->Cisco 3005 --->Lan2

	I want Lan1 to access Lan 2 using the tunnel stablished between Linux
box and 3005.

	I've set Ip_forwarding to 1 on the Linux but the problen is that I'm
not able to add any route through the cipsec0 device created by the
Cisco VPN client. And the traffic received on the eth0 is forwarded to
the default gateway bypassing the tunnel.

	May be it is not necessary to and any route to Lan2 as the VPN client
creates a route LAN2. But I'm not sure is forwarding process is aware of
routes not shown by "ip route show".

	Any help on how to get this working would be appreciated. Or if anyone
knows if this is not posible with the Cisco client.

	Kind regards.