RE: Local Root Hole

Yes, this affects your kernel, assuming it is the stock Debian
kernel.  You can either download the kernel sources, patch it,
and compile a new kernel yourself, or wait for the Debian team
to release an updated kernel (if they haven't already).

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis   <jeremy@gaddis.org>   <http://www.gaddis.org>