Re: [SOLVED]Re: Upgrading to Sid Via Apt-Get

On Friday 21 March 2003 19:00, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> Greg Madden wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > Change stable to unstable.
> > - --
> > Greg Madden
>
> Thanks guys. Sorry for the dumb question.

Dear Sir,
I would suggest that you delete the signature (but the name) of the original
poster when replying to a mailing list like debian-user. In this case at
least the PGP signature. The content of this email is not such that it really
need pgp encryption anyway.

Please see this as a friendly advice. It is up to you if you want to pay
notice.

--
Kind regards,
Svenn