RE: question about LDAP conventions

"ou=Roaming" used to be used for Netscape's roaming profile
support.  I usually create another organizational unit
("ou=users") for user accounts and put regular address book
entries under the People organizational unit.

There is no certain way you *HAVE* to do it, you're free to
create organizational units and use them how you see fit.

j.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis   <jeremy@gaddis.org>   <http://www.gaddis.org>