RE: POP3 daemon recommendation?

> qpopper 	Enhanced Post Office Protocol server (POP3).

I have used this and found it to be very, very easy to setup and use.
I moved to an IMAP server fairly soon afterwards, so I cannot comment on how
it performs over time.

Matt

Children's Cancer Institute Australia is the only independent medical
research institute in Australia solely devoted to research into the causes,
prevention and cure of childhood cancer. Our vision is to save the lives of
all children with cancer and eliminate their suffering.
http://www.ccia.org.au