Re: (SOLVED) exim dynamic confiuration

I solved this a while ago.
Did the following:
in the /etc/ppp/ip-up script I added the line:
echo "$4" > /etc/exim/current-ip

then in /etc/exim/exim.conf I did the following:
qualify_domain = myisp.com
qualify_recipient =  AMDKing
local_domains = localhost:AMDKing:/etc/exim/current-ip

That's all I remember.  This allows me to send and receive
email via my machine directly (not using the sloooow isp
SMTP server).  I also fetchmail from POP servers whenever I
logon.  The qualify_recipient allows me to know when mail
comes directly from my machine, while the qualify_domain I
believe gets past some mail servers that do a DNS lookup.
Anyhow, it works, although it is true that noone will send
mail to this machine unless they know the given IP.
-jackp