Re: Spam filter reviews?

That does it, spamassassin is toast.

The Bayesian stuff did seem to reduce the spam ending up in my +inbox
(dozens a day down to 3 or 4), but it still has the rules to generate
false positives.

Yesterday, I discovered that it had junked a very, very important
message, and even though I happened to be going through the messages
very carefully because I've been teaching the various filters, I still
managed to miss it.

I'm trying out bogofilter now. It obviously still has a lot of learning
to do, so I'll report back here in a week or so.