Re: Finally - Your Own Low Cost Teleconferencing Service!

Barry Rab wrote:
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:

Conference Service wrote:
<snip>
Okay, this is just bad, folks.

And I was flamed for Re-spamming the list with the spam I received from the list. Hmph! Yes, directly from debian-user..... I am getting spam. Certainly I have not received any spam from kde-linux or my local lug , so maybe it

I don't get spam from any list except the Debian ones (this same spam hit debian-boot too)

should be dealt with more vigorously.

I agree. Like disallowing non-subscribed addresses from posting.

About 2 weeks ago I received a klez type virus wth the sender as debian-user etc., so how would I go about filtering that?

procmail?

My 2 cents worth.
Barry.