Re: Check the update from Microsoft.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 02:45:11PM -0800, Carla Schroder wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 March 2003 2:09 pm, Colin Watson wrote:
> > If you mean the original spam, it didn't appear on the list; it was sent
> > privately to some of the list's subscribers. If you're talking about the
> > discussion, well, I don't see why people are bothering to discuss it,
> > but if it's that then you seriously need to get hold of a glass of good
> > whiskey and relax.
>
> A list manager that hides subscriber's addresses would be nice.

Subscribers' addresses are hidden. Posters' addresses aren't. People do
sometimes object to the list archives showing addresses in the clear; on
the other hand there are people who view obfuscation of addresses on
posted messages as giving in to the spammers. (I tend to fall into the
latter camp myself, but hey.)

Cheers,