Re: No "File -> Save" in gimp

AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I must not assume Microsoft behaviour in Linux apps. I must not assume
Microsoft behaviour in Linux apps. I must not assume Microsoft behaviour
in Linux apps. I must not assume Microsoft behaviour in Linux apps. I
must not assume Microsoft behaviour in Linux apps....

Thanks to everyone for their replies. Yep, the right-click works fine.
And brings up a bunch of other useful things.

I should have mentioned that I did refer to the gimp help menu (which
does behave like a Microsoft one...) and looked up Save. Yes, there it
was, and Save As, and it told me what they were used for, but it
didn't tell me how to bring them up!

It wouldn't take much coding effort to put a File menu on the image
window. I'm almost tempted to hack it myself, but now that I know how
to save, I can't be arsed to familiarise myself with the source of
such a large app just to make one tiddly change!

Thanks again,

Pigeon