Re: gtk default font

Stefano Pacifico wrote:
I have installed both, I would say the first one for compatibility issues only. The fact is that all gtk apps use that sucking font, I can't stand it. But I don't know how to change.

TIA

Gavrila

Try with the program gtk-theme-switch. It alows you to change the theme and the font.

Victor

--

 Fortune del dia:

 Man's lust for a bust is hardly recent,