Re: MySQL 4

Brian Nelson wrote:
Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> writes:

* Andrew Pritchard <andrew@teppic.co.uk> [20030318 15:27 PST]:

With the recent release of MySQL 4, I was wondering when (if ever) Debian
was going to be incorporating it into at least the 'testing' tree (let alone

After two weeks of being in unstable with no RC bugs.

Har, if only it was that simple.  See:

  http://www.debian.org/devel/testing

for an explanation of what it takes for a package to enter testing.

I have to admit, this is a heck of a system.

Not necessarily the fastest, but pretty darn smart. Now if only we could get commercial products released on this kind of cycle we might have fewer recalls and cruddy junk!

--
The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusions.
		-- Maurice Chapelain, "Main courante"