Re: Problem with Mozilla (SOLVED)

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 18:34, I wrote:
> I've got a little problem with Mozilla. When I try to load certain URLs, X
> crashes with a segfault. I cannot remember having this problem with a
> self-built X installation, it came along with the 4.2.1 .deb's. It happens
> with 1.2.1and 1.3a.

So, it seems I got rid of that problem. After some fiddling with xfontsel, I
found that just selecting the foundries "altsys" and "macromedia" caused the
segfault in X. The fonts in those foundries were from a windows installation
and deleting them fixed it.

FYI, some fonts that caused the crash are Timmons, Arioso and Chevara.

--
Got Backup?