Re: Problem with Mozilla

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 20:14, Ron Johnson wrote:
> I do, however, see mozilla crash occasionally.  I think it has to do
> with the version of Java I run (Sun 1.3.1).

That's definitely not the problem I'm encountering ;-)
It's not Mozilla that's crashing, it's X. Weird stuff, I just get thrown back
to the console. It also happens when I'm inserting stuff via cut&paste into a
form field. I _think_ it has to do with certain special characters, but sadly
I don't have any testcases handy (gotta browse through my sent-mail folder,
it relatively often happens while inserting spam mails in spamcop).

It happens both with and without Mozilla using freetype, so I don't think
that's the problem.

--
Got Backup?