Software for attorneys

We are looking for software for a law office. Currently, the folks
at the office run a proprietary piece of flying food that (a) is
damn expensive, (b) has crappy support, and (c) doesn't meet their
requirements anyway. And it runs on Windoze.

What we are looking for is an ERM tool with groupware functionality,
ideally already tweaked to handle attorney stuff. If it doesn't do
it already, maybe there's one that could easily be extended?

The Bazaar is open. Suggestions (even closed-source <ducks>) to me
off-list, please. I'll summarise when I have gotten enough

Thanks,

keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey

since there was no time like the present,
he thought it was time to present the present.