Re: Spam filter reviews?

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:15:31PM -0800, Bill Wohler wrote:
> Are there other filters that are more
>   state of the art? Can anyone compare spamassassin with spamprobe?
Im currently using junkfilter + spamassassin with procmail. Fetching the mails
from the server with fetchmail, go through junkfilter and spamassassin and
sorting into my mailbox with procmail, which calls jf and spamassassin of
course. For now, im getting 1 or 2 spam-mails per week in my inbox, nothing more...

Greetings,

Roman
--
www: http://www.romanofski.de