Re: Selection with mouse is bodged up on one machine

Alan E. Davis wrote:
I am stumped on this one:

X selection (cut and pasting with the mouse) has been working, so that I can select a URL from an email, and middle click on galeon to follow the url. But on one machine, this isn't working, on any account. This is a sid machine, up to date, and updates haven't helped. I went through the XF86Config-4 file, and commented some lines in the mouse configurations, but no avail. Is this something I should have been able to find in the archives of this list?

I don't know if it affects X, but have you got gpm installed?