Re: making nvidia drivers

I looked at that, but the part with "make-kpkg modules_image" seems like it is starting to compile a new kernel. I don't know, but most of the questions I was being asked made no sense to me, I'm still kinda a newbie after a year and a half in Linux. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
Thanks

Alan Chandler wrote:

--
This was the most unkindest cut of all.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"

The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"