Re: mozilla sans gnome = crash

dzpost@dedekind.net wrote:
I posted this a few days ago but go no responses.  I'm trying again in
hopes someone will have a suggestion, even just pointing me to another
groups in which to ask.

Here's the scoop:

Using woody, when I'm running a plain X session (without Gnome), both
Mozilla and Galeon crash at the drop of a hat.  So much that they're
virtually unusable.  But when I run a Gnome session, everything is
very stable.

I've not tried Galeon or FVWM, but I have used Mozilla (1.2.1 and 1.4a) from within twm to great success.

All I can offer ;-\
--
andyrew