Re: setting up iptables

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 12:27:29AM +0200, Aryan Ameri wrote:

> Well, it seems "google is your friend" is used extensivly trough this
> mailing list. I tried my best to make friends with him and to find a
> sample iptables config file, with no success.

Ahhh, but did you try "apt-cache search iptables"?  There are quite a
few that should be of use to you.  Among them:

firewall-easy - Easy to use packet filter firewall (usually zero config)
webmin-firewall - iptables control module for webmin
shorewall - Shoreline Firewall (Shorewall)

Oddly, ipmasq wasn't listed, but it's Dependancies indicate that it
should work with iptables, and I've heard good things about it.

--
Jamin W. Collins