RE: Direct cable connection

You can easily do it with two NICs, just make sure you use a cross-over
cable between the two machines.  It should also be feasible with USB to USB
but your over my head there.

Barry deFreese
NTS Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell