[no subject]

Hello,
I've got an error starting Xine 0.9.8 under Debian 3.0 Woody. I can't find any help in the internet or the Xine manual. Please help me.  Found xine library version: 0.9.8 (0.9.8). IMLIB ERROR: Cannot Find Palette. A Palette is required for this mode Unable to initialize Imlib

MPlayer as an alternative doesn't work too, because the screen turns black and keeps black. This happens also with starting KDE or switching after a long period at the console and returning to the Windowmannager. This happens with the X86Free4 er Version. Something wrong with my trident tgui9660. Here too, the Internet has no real solution.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards / احتراما تي مع
Cordiali Saluti / Saudações / met vriendelijke groeten
avec mes meilleures salutations / med vänliga hälsningar
Üdvözlettel / c srcni pozdrav /  yoroshiku onegai itashimasu
Saygilarimla selamlar / наилучшими пожеланиями

Fabio Fiorillo
Call Agent
Getronics-Help-You-Desk GmbH
Markgrafen Str. 22