Re: Motherboard Madness

Bill Moseley said:

> Not being a hardware buff, can any one help with what boards or chipsets?

I'm a supermicro fan for servers ->

http://www.supermicro.com/Product_page/product-m1.htm

I personally have never run a P4 system though. As for the 850 problems
not sure, but I do notice theres only 1 850 board on that site out of
12..maybe that says something :/

looks like a bunch of those boards have single/dual onboard gigabit
network adapters and onboard video as well.

my favorite board to-date is the Intel L440GX+, but that is P2/P3
only:
http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/server/l440gx/

I have 3 of them on my home network with dual 450mhz procs each.

nate