Re: Ext3

Hi

If you use the debian 20r1 CD1, when it brings up the first install screen, press F3 (for more options!?, cant remember) then choose bf24, it comes with ext3 support so all your partitions can be ext3 :)

   - Regards -

            Organ Grinder

Metnetsky wrote:

I'm trying to install Debian, and was wondering how to use the ext3
File-System as opposed to ext2?  The installer defaults me into cfdisk
which only has ext2/swap as far as I can see.  Suggestions?  Oh yeah,
I'm using the Debian-30r1 for i386 gotten a few days ago from a Debian
mirror.  Thanks in advance,

~ Metnetsky