Re: Quiet cases (was Re: buy or build computer?)

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 17:17, Robert A. Knop Jr. wrote:

> Nathan E Norman <nnorman@incanus.net> wrote:
>
> > Find a _quiet_ case; noisy fans can damage your hearing (ask me; I'll
> > tell you.  I've been around loud electronics for about 6 years now,
> > servers and routers, and my ears ring all the time).
>
> I feel your pain... never mind the computer, the bloody temperature
> system in my office is non-stop noise.

http://www.quietpc.com has some stuff which are very cool. Although, I
dont know how good they are since I haven't used them.

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: (0131) 558 9990
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com