Re: network troubles

* Robert B Wilson <han_solo55@juno.com> [20030310 16:47 PST]:
> i have a network everywhere fast ethernet adapter (NC100).  could someone
> help me figure out how to get it working?  i don't have access to the web

This should work with the tulip driver, included with the Linux kernel.
I don't have a stock debian kernel config on hand, but I believe the
tulip driver is available as a module there.  Try 'modprobe tulip', and
it should work.  If so, try adding the module via modconf, and it should
work all the time.

good times,
"Computer Science is no more about computers
than astronomy is about telescopes."  -- E.W. Dijkstra