Re: network troubles

* Robert B Wilson <han_solo55@juno.com> [20030310 16:47 PST]:
> i have a network everywhere fast ethernet adapter (NC100).  could someone
> help me figure out how to get it working?  i don't have access to the web

This should work with the tulip driver, included with the Linux kernel.
I don't have a stock debian kernel config on hand, but I believe the
tulip driver is available as a module there.  Try 'modprobe tulip', and
it should work.  If so, try adding the module via modconf, and it should
work all the time.

good times,
Vineet
--