Z52 issues with cups

Hello All,

I've been trying to get my Z52 to work with linux, CUPS using gimp-print.

At first i messed up the innitial config but then all fell into place,
still i cannot print. Even when cups says task completed there is no
output. Using the lexmark-foomatic-kit i can print testpages however using
the same device /dev/usb/lp0 as cups does.

I've tested different Lexmark Z52 drivers with no difference then that the
cups-jobs-report states either 'aborted' or 'completed' with no output at
all.

Can someone please help me out ? I need this printer soon to print
something for school and feel pretty much at the limit of my knowledge on
how to fix this.

Apparently there's a signal 2! (interrupt) situation after cups sends the
data to usb but i get no further debug information.

Should you need any files/data posted please let me know.

Thank You,

Joris