Windoze Explorer crashes when access debian samba share

Hello,

Something weirds from Windoze XP Pro,

I don't know why, but I can't access samba shares anymore.
I can access the _normal_ Windoze shares, but when I want to access the
Samba shares from my server Windoze Explorer crashes. I've got this problem
now for 2 days and it's very annoying, but I don't know what to do now.

HTH,

Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->