Re: Build Geramik from Unstable Source

Yuhanes Tjandra wrote:
Hi there,
I think, I never get a good feeling (and good result) when I try to
build unstable source.

I can't even imagine the feeling the prople who package this stuff get ;-) Must be good, though.

executing apt-get -b source gtk-engines-geramik gives me the following
result:
<snip>
dh_install --list-missing
Unknown option: list-missing
dh_install: unknown option; aborting
make: *** [install] Error 1

It works here in unstable--do you have debhelper installed?

# dpkg -l debhelper ?

You're running the Woody back-port of Gnome2.2 and XFree86-4.2?

The "dh_install --listmissing" is on line 60 of geramik-0.21/debian/rules . . .

. . . don't know why it stops there for you, though ;-/

I gave-up trying to get unstable sources to compile in Woody--I made another install, updated it to unstable, and went from there.
--
andyrew