Re: Help! partition table!

Hello,

Again this may be way too trivial, but I recently did a mkswap on my root
partition instead of the space set aside for swap. I noticed the prob just as
you and switched off the machine and restarted with similar results as you.
To recover I rebooted from my Debian CD and did a fsck /dev/hda? and it was
able to recover my data. Have you tried that?? It may just work for
u.....keep me posted as to wat happ.

Bye for now