Re: Working with WAV files

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 09:12:42PM -0800, Jack Pistachio wrote:
> >    Before I go off experimenting with modconf, I wonder
> > if anyone has
> >    been over this ground. If I add a driver using modconf
> > and get no
> >    result, how do I remove it?
> >    --
> >    David
>
> That's an easy one... remove it the same way you added it.
> You could also do: bash$ rmmod MODNAME
> finally lsmod gives a quick list of all modules you have
> loaded.

Also, if it's not the right module, it'll just refuse to load and
mention that it can't "initialise hardware" or such.  I can't think of
any examples of modules that are dangerous to attempt to load, so feel
free to experiment.  If you get sick of playing, and are on a x86
machine, have a look at the 'discover' package, too.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/