Unistalling Gnome, Wmaker, KDE and re-installing KDE

Hello everyone, could anybody give me some direction to how can I uninstall wmaker, Gnome and kde?

I accidentally remove Konqueror and most of KDE libraries while I was installing wine. I have tried several times to run apt-get install kde, everything goes well, but when I issue startx it goes straight to Gnome, but, it show me a green background full of lines.

I issue apt-get remove gnome, and everything goes well, and when I do an startx again it goes to gnome. How can I get rid of every single package related to gnome, and wmaker, and kde that is on the system? I have tried apt-get -p remove gnome and the other 2, but nothing, just an error telling me that -p is an unrecognized argument, or something like that.

Can anybody please guide me in this journey? Any hint will be appreciated.

Have a nice day,
Didier.

"Nothing would please me more than being able to hire ten programmers and deluge the hoby market with good software"...Bill Gates 1976...We're still waiting