Re: Libranet to Sarge

> While I like a lot about Libranet, my plan was to use it as a short
> cut installer for Debian.  I hope that doesn't violate the spirit of
> the free (older) Libranet version.  The price of Libranet seems a
> little high to me, considering that they rely on Debian to provide
> security fixes, but damn the installer is nice ;)

Thats exactly what I try right now because I want reiserfs but I get all
sorts of problems with apt-get giving me an error about the cache size
and all the fixes the where suggested here didn't work so far.
Strange thing is that I got the same sources list like I had with an
original debian install and everything worked fine there.
I'll probably abandon ship on that one - no idea what else is going to
come up.

Klaus