Partition Magic-like S/W for Knoppix/Debian

I would like to know how "Debian" is "Knoppix";
i.e. if Knoppix uses many costumized packages or not.
I am not using Knoppix myself. But, I would like to
encourage my "You-Know-What-Os" users to try Knoppix.

Written in http://www.knoppix.net/forum/ :
  "Once you have installed Knoppix, it basically
   becomes a debian..."
And, based on the "/etc/apt/apt.conf" file, it is a
"testing" one.

Second, I am wondering if there exists a "PARTITION
MAGIC"-like software in Debian (better than fips?).
How easy is it to split a VFAT/ You-Know-What-Os
partition on the fly.

thank you.

--
Abdul Latip -- Angkasa Internet Junior Staff -- ANGIN.com
http://people.WebIndonesia.com/dullatip/ ----------------