Need help using Belkin f5d5020 with network install

    Please help-

    I am trying to install Debian on my laptop (HP Omnibook 4100) using my network.  I have a Belkin f5d5020 nic that the setup utility is not recognizing.  I enabled pcmcia support for the kernel (and the led's on the dongle lit up) but I am getting no love when it comes to finding the network device.  Basically I just need to know if one of the available modules will support my card, or if I'm screwed.

    Thanks,

    Sean