please help! multi-boot problem, i think

I was running windows me, used partition magic to partition linux partitions, then installed debian 3. Unwisely, I let it boot from the mbr. Now windows won't load at all, saying system files are missing or corrupt.

lilo.conf looks like this for where windows should be:

other=/dev/hda2
  label="Other(hda2)"

It also says that Windows is at hda6, which can't be right (and doesn't even give me the error messages I get when trying to boot from hda2).

When I boot from a windows me startup disk, c: is my data partition, but before installing debian, c: was naturally my windows partition.

Now I'm stuck, b/c not only am I unfamiliar with Linux, I have installed only the minimal web-installer distribution of debian.

Please help if you have any ideas. Thank you!