Re: Patched sendmail? testing?

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 03:31:57PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 04:05:37PM -0500, stan wrote:
> > Moving target or not, I think 200+ day uptimes ina 24x7 production
> > environment say something about teh :stability" of the testing release.
> > Therfore it appears to me to be the best choice for a production machine,
> > assumng that you need anything like current software packages (such as perl
> > modules). Therefore it _should_ be scure!
>
> Stan, who are you and why you make such a demand?  Did you donated
> $100,000,000 to SPI or Debian to dedicate 100 full time workers employed
> for you to be satisfied?

I'm not making a demand. I _am_ making a sugestiuon as to what I beleive
would improve Debian. I've been a happy user for years (and continue to
be). I think on  balance it's the best way to go for may of my machines, I
run freeBSD on some of them, and the rest are Debian.

Since I like this distribution, I would like to see it get even better.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin