Re: How to use many(>6) button mouse devices

Hi Travis,

Thanks for the reply, but no dice.  'xev' reports button11 and button12
events when I use the scroll wheel but the actual scrolling is broken.
No change wrt the other buttons.

-- Brad

--
Brad Sawatzky <bds9e@virginia.edu>
University of Virginia Physics Department