Re: Help with Realtek ALC650 sound

I have the same chip working on my machine (a Gateway 7VAX motherboard
with the same chipset).

You will need kernel-source-2.4.20 and kernel-headers-2.4.20 installed to
do the compilation, not just kernel-package. If you do have these, make
sure your driver download is pointing at the right kernel source. Other
than these I'm out of ideas (for now).

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu