RE: debian-friendly mason-cm package?

I think you are looking for a package which does not exist yet, called
"bricolage"

http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged

	http://packages.debian.org/mason

shows only the packet-filtering firewall.

is there a debian-packaged rendition out there somewhere or is
the download-and-untar-gz dance the only option?

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.4.20-k6 #1 Mon Jan 13 23:49:14 EST 2003 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #129 from Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
:
Interested in HACKER CULTURE? For some fun browsing and
enlightening anecdotes, browse
	http://ursine.dyndns.org/jargon/