Windows Server 2003

Hi ppl,

I've been reading up on Windows Server 2003 and though I realize that most of
what i'm reading is just wat MS wants me to read,anyways some of the features
seem to be of good potential,Linux has been holding the upper hand in the
Server segment so far, was wondering bout steps being taken to counter
Windows and offer similar (or better) features in forthcoming Linux releases.
If substantial and major features in Win 2003 are already there in Linux
today I'd appreciate if you could point me to that too.

I'd actually love to hear from ppl who've used Win 2000 Server (or better Win
Server 2003 beta) and tell me if it actually measures up. A few ppl I know
using Win 2000 Server on small networks are very very happy with
improvements.

Thanks guys