Re: Linux Ergonomics

Subba Rao sez:
} I am searching for some software that will lockup my linux system(s) for
} every X minutes.  For Windows, I found some software called "Oostime"
} that does exactly that and forces the user to take a break from the
} computer. Is there anything like that for Linux?
}
} Oostime is free and configurable.  It locks up every 5 minutes for 30
} seconds and for every 40 minutes it locks up for 10 minutes.  I would
} like similar functionality on my Linux system(s) as well.
}
} My systems are running Debian 3.0 (woody).

apt-cache show xwrits

It can be set to merely pop up, or to actually grab the display and prevent
further input for a time.

} Subba Rao
--Greg