-----Mensagem original-----
De: Rus Foster [mailto:rghf@fsck.me.uk]
Enviada: segunda-feira, 3 de Março de 2003 15:09
Para: Pedro Ruivo (TRQV-DSI)
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: Debian and SquirrelMail

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Pedro Ruivo (TRQV-DSI) wrote:

> 	I've setup cyrus-imapd and squirrelmail however i can't login to the
> webmail.

I had a very similar problem this morning. Try running "maildirmake
~/Maildir" for each user

http://talk.trekweb.com/~jasonb/articles/exim_maildir_imap.shtml is also
quite helpful

http://www.65535.net | MSN: support@65535.net
           "More bits for your bite"
Email - Web Space - Custom Solutions - Shell Accounts
     Please respect RFC1855 and don't top post
FN:Pedro Ruivo (TRQV-DSI)
ORG:Tranquilidade Vida