Re: Xfs problem

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 04:31:45PM +0100, Miky J wrote:

> My X server can't start yet, the first error message
> in my log file is (WW) Cannot open APM.

Yes, I have this message in log too, but X server is working fine,
and I have apm compiled into kernel, I don't know what to do with that.

> Then :
> (WW) MGA(0): Video BIOS info block not detected!
> (WW) MGA(0): Failed to set up write-combining range (0xe5f00000,0x40000)
>
> Could this be the reson why the X server won't start ?

Hmm I need the whole logfile to look  ...

> If yes could it be because of the drivers (found on matrox' website).

Maybe ... I need that logfile :))

> Here's my log file, almost complete (i copied just the most
> relevant lines), could you tell me if you see anything abnormal ?

Where is it ??? :)))

> Thanx

Waiting for your logfile :)
Bye.

P.S. : Please don't Cc to me, I'm subscribed in the list...
--
| Martin Kacerovsky                |

----- End forwarded message -----

--