(OT) Virtual map in apache to another computer

A question about apache.
I want to setup a virtual map on my server ( wich is running
apache. The map have to link to my winXP box wich contains my map with mp3's
winXP computer's IP is Is it possible to setup a directory wich
contains the files from a map from another computer?

Willem-Jan Meijer

<-- Alle inkomende en uitgaande e-mail worden gescand op virussen  -->
<-- All incoming and outgoing e-mail is scanned for virusses -->